When planning our wedding Mr. Rodeo and I came to realize that everything costs money, lots of money! From the clothing to food, you’re destined to fork out a chunk of change to make a traditional wedding come to fruition. We found out some ways to save money along the way though! Thank goodness! One way we saved was with Inexpensive Custom Wedding Invitations.
My mother gave me some very good advice when I was planning, she said, “Only splurge on the things you and your husband are going to enjoy, everything else can be on a budget.” I took that to heart. Even though the foil pressed, custom cut, ribbon tied wedding invitations were beautiful, they were not something that Mr. Rodeo and I were going to enjoy together, and would most likely be something that ended up in the trash anyway.
So with that in mind, I set out to find the most cost effective, yet traditional wedding invitation I could get my hands on. And guys, I found them. Well, sort of. Have I ever told you I am a graphic designer? I have a BFA in Graphic Design from Colorado Mesa University. I have worked in graphic design for 5+ years. So I set out to make my own wedding invitation. Along the way I figured out that I saved myself well over $250.00 on my wedding invitations! That is when the light bulb clicked on, I could help other brides just like me save money!
How It Works
Looking for completely custom 5x7 wedding invitations? Want a matching RSVP card? All you have to do is email me!
- Email ME! (Farmwifeblessed@gmail.com)
- Tell me about you, your wedding, your fiance, how you like your family listed (example: Together with their families or Mr. and Mrs. Johnson and Mr. Dutch invite you…)
- Send 2-3 inspiration photos for your custom invitation ( An idea you love from Pinterest)
- Send me a high resolution photo (If you want a photo on the invitation, maybe an shot from your engagement photos?)
- How many you need (Please reference pricing below)
- Your Shipping Address
- I Email Back!
- I will send you a confirmation of your order
- I will send you an invoice to pay via credit card (It’s from Square and completely secure)
- Once Payment is Processed
- You will receive an email with 2 proof ideas
- You pick your favorite
- List out all changes
- Email me back the info!
- Once you Pick A Design
- I finalize with updates that are requested
- I create a custom matching RSVP card
- I email you back the final proof
- You Receive the Final Proof
- You email me back with the FINAL ok!
- I send to the printer:-)
- Once Printed, You Receive In Your Mail Box!
All pricing includes the following design service: 2 custom design ideas, 2 proofs of design, 1 final wedding invitation, 1 final RSVP card
All Suites include the following materials:
- 1 – 5x7 16pt. double sided matte Wedding Invitation
- 1 – 4x6 16pt. double sided matte RSVP Card
- 1 A7 white envelope for the Wedding Invitation
- 1 A6 white envelope for the RSVP Card
Cost Per Suite
50 – $2.55 (total – $127.50 + shipping)
75 – $2.50 (total – $187.50 + shipping)
100 – $2.45 (total – $245.00 + shipping)
125 – $2.40 (total – $300.00 + shipping)
150 – $2.35 (total – $352.50 + shipping)
175 – $2.30 (total – $402.50 + shipping)
200 – $2.25 (total – $450.00 + shipping)
250 – $2.20 (total – $550.00 + shipping)
We currently ship at a flat rate of $14.00.